Attention all you creative individuals and/or organizations interested to produce TV advertisements and commercials, Atlantic bakery will be having their first TV Ad competition for their 50th year celebration this year.
Now, are you ready for the challenge? The competition is open for all commercial and media enthusiasts and is divided into two categories: Student category (for currently enrolled college students) and Open category (for everyone). Each group or participant can either choose between the two segments: Product Ads (30-second advertisements of their product lines) and Corporate Ads (30 seconds or more showcasing the mission, vision, corporate values and thrusts of Atlantic Bakery as a whole.).
The prize at stake, for each segment, is Php 30,000 for the grand prize and Php 15,000 for the 1st runner up. And of course, the chance to see your work broadcasted in television! Winners will also receive trophies and gift packs.
All participants, and their school, will receive certificates of acknowledgment and participation.
To join, you should have an accumulated or single purchase of at least Php250 worth of any Atlantic Bakery bread from March 10 to April 15, 2016. Receipts should be attached to the registration forms from any of their branches.
- Registration is only until April 10, 2016 before 5:00 PM
- Deadline for submission of entries: May 15, 2016 before 5:00 PM
- Awards night: May 29, 2016 (Sunday)
What to submit
- File formats: .avi .flv .mpeg .mp4 .wmv or .mov.
- Fill up official entry form upon submission. Entries with incomplete required information or incorrect technical specifications are disqualified.
- The submitted work must include the Atlantic Bakery Logo. Entrants must submit their ads to Atlantic Bakery and give all the rights to publish the material.
- The advertisement must not benefit any other company, organization, political party or official interest group by the use, for instance, of logos, brands, or representatives or corporations, parties or organizations. Also, the advertisement must not contain any nudity, lewd, or otherwise offensive or inappropriate content.
Copyright and patents
- Submitted entries must be original and unpublished work. The entrant is responsible for the contents of the advertisement which cannot include copyright-protected material. The entrant must have the rights for all the texts and images used in the submitted work.
- There can be no reference to the identification included in or on the entire artwork. However, all submissions must be clearly linked to its author. Creative credits will be requested if artwork is chosen as a winner. Creative credits for your artwork will be included in possible exhibits.
- Participants agree to grant Atlantic Bakery, competition media partners, an irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, license to use, copy, exhibit, publicly display and distribute their submitted entry for any use of Atlantic Bakery.
- Originality (includes innovation) : 40%
- Creativity (include editing and use of the medium): 40%
- Memorability (include impact and recall) : 20%
The members of the board of judges of the 1st Atlantic Bakery TV Ad Competition are experienced professionals with an in-depth understanding of the current state-of-the-art in advertising design and technology, and the objectivity to score entries according to a predefined set of criteria. Foremost, these judges represent all aspects of the advertising and promotion industry.
Any decision made by the organizers in any matter relating to the TV Ad competition is considered final and binding. Atlantic Bakery cannot be held responsible for force majeure, should the TV Ad Competition have to be modified or cancelled. For more information, visit ny Atlantic Bakery branch or call 054.473.9196 Goodluck everyone and congratulations Atlantic Bakery for your golden year! :)